1. The Musical Opening Number with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake
2. Celebrity Jeopardy
3. Maya Rudolph is Beyonce
4. Wayne’s World
5. Eddie Murphy’s Return
6. “That’s When You Break” with Andy Samberg and Adam Sandler
7. The Californians
8. Jerry Seinfeld’s Audience Q&A
9. Auditions of Past and Should of Been Cast Members
Instead of doing to same old dinner and chocolates this Valentine’s Day, do something out of the ordinary. Avoid those crowded restaurants and make this Valentine’s Day something to remember!
1. Make dinner at home. Get cozy with your significant other in the kitchen and recreate a meal from your favorite restaurant.
2. Attend a tasting. Whether it be cheese, wine, chocolate, beer – any type of tasting will be fun and delicious.
3. Double date with another couple. Stay in for a game or movie night with your significant other and best couple friends.
4. Have a video game tournament, maybe old school Mario Kart! Loser has to make desert.
5. Take a trip to that art or science museum downtown.
6. Attend a gallery hop in the art district.
7. Shop at an antique mall in hopes to come across some cool finds.
8. Bundle up and visit the Zoo, those animals may need some company.
9. Catch a show by a local band or comedian you’ve never seen before.
10. Skip those romantic flicks and have a scary movie marathon. Don’t forget the hot cocoa and some blankets to hide under!
There are a few self-sabotaging conversational quirks that will not help you succeed at work. There are good ways to stand out in your office, but these are not included.
Qualifiers – Using words such as “like”, “kind of”, and “sort of” too often will make you seem less credible and others may question your authority.
Uptalking – Don’t end every sentence in the tone of a question. Be confident in what you are saying. Ending sentences with an inquiring tone sends a vibe of uncertainty.
Babytalk - A high-pitched tone is often used to appear younger. This will not help you in any workplace where you want to be taken seriously and hopefully grow.
Over-Apologizing – Habitually saying “I’m sorry” is one of the worst habits for a woman. It frames your question of thought with the idea of what you are about to say has little value.
Maroon 5 decided to crash weddings and surprise fans with a performance. Whether the rumors of it being staged are true or not, it is still a great song and an entertaining music video.
Beginning with an explanation of their plan, the band is looking good.
Then when set up begins, father of the bride is confused.
The bride and groom don’t know what to expect.
The band sneaks in…
Surprise! Maroon 5 is performing at your wedding.
My reaction may be a little more dramatic than these though.
The staff shows their excitement too
Adam then of course thanks everyone and greets the bride and groom.
Check out the full video here!
1. The Macarena
2. The Full House Series Finale
3. Nintendo 64
6. Drew Barrymore Dancing On The Table On Letterman
7. TLC’s “Waterfalls”
8. O.J. Simpson Trial
9. Notorious B.I.G’s “Big Poppa”
10. The George Foreman Grill
11. Starbucks Frappuccino
13. Mike Myers’ Last Season on SNL
14. The Olsen Twins’ First Film
16. Beginning of the Toy Story Franchise
20.Hootie and the Blowfish’s “Only Wanna Be With You”
Deciding when to bring your significant other to a family gathering is a big decision. Let’s face it, families are crazy. This one may be a keeper, and you don’t want your family to scare him/her away. What is the worst that can happen? Well..actually a lot.
Family Talking About Your Exes. If you have brought someone to meet the family before, this will probably become a topic of conversation. Discussing what they were like and how your current partner compares. This is nothing but awkward for both of you.
Family Telling Stories Of Your Childhood. It may not be ideal to have those embarrassing stories told around the holidays, but especially not around your partner. He/She do not need to know about that time you got stuck in a tree, or the time you wet your pants at an amusement park. Save those for years down the road, not at your first Christmas.
Family Telling Inside Jokes. It may be awkward when a family member brings up a topic from a few years ago that your significant other was not a part of. One of those jokes that you can’t get out all the way because you’re laughing too hard. Those just make your partner uncomfortable and feeling more like an outsider.
Family Getting Sloppy. There is nothing worse than when that special holiday drink starts to soak in. If drinks start to spill and stories begin to stop making sense, it can never be good. It may not be the exact picture of what you want your family to look like.